Competitive Loan Options for our Commercial Customers
Commercial Lines of Credit
An established funding amount for a business whereby funds can be drawn as needed.
- Payment is made based on funds used rather than complete amount available
- Credit is pre-authorized and does not need additional approval each time funds are drawn up to the limit of line
- Finance short term working capital needs
- Terms and availability are determined by the type of collateral, financial strength of business and other factors
- Subject to credit approval
Loans of varying purposes made to businesses.
- Funds available to improve cash flow management and business, and may be used for longer term needs when short term cash flow is sufficient
- Terms of loans vary by collateral, type of business, financial strength of client and projected use of funds.
Commercial Construction and Development Loans
A business loan that is secured by an interest in either residential or real estate property.
- Funding may include loans on vacant land, construction and development
- Loan terms are customized for the intended use of the land being purchased.
- Loan pricing based on financial strength of client, loan-to-value of the transaction, and the risk inherent in the project
Real Estate Loans
A business loan where funds are used to acquire, refinance or invest in real estate property.
- Custom tailored loan programs for raw land, improved vacant land, and improved property
- Loan is secured by a mortgage on the property
- Government assisted programs are available
- Financial strength of borrower, type of collateral, business history and other matters
Letters of Credit
A letter for the client’s supplier to guarantee payment of credit.
- Process resembles the loan approval process
- Terms of the letter can be custom designed to meet both client and supplier needs
- Provides low cost reserve and may avoid or defer the interest cost of financing trade purchases
- Payment to supplier is guaranteed (subject to credit approval)
The First National Bank of Ottawa offers many different lending options for your business’s needs. Contact one of our commercial loan officers for more information.