Teller/Customer Service Representative
Morris, IL 60450
Bank Tellers/Customer Service are the frontline representatives and therefore the face of American Commercial Bank & Trust. They must offer consistent, efficient, and accurate service when processing customers transactions. We are looking for individuals with a friendly, positive attitude; who take pride in their work, and enjoy being members of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer information
- Attention to detail, producing accurate and high quality work.
- Manage and balance a cash drawer
- Accept and process deposits and withdrawals
- Process loan payments
- Open new personal and business accounts including CD’s and IRA’s
- Create official checks
- Perform opening procedures including processing night deposits and mail
- Follow all bank policies and procedures, while exercising good judgement
- Requires a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Previous banking experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple customers and requests
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrate regular attendance and punctuality
- Assist other departments as needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Banking/Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
If you wish to be considered for this job opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resource Officer
701 LaSalle St.
Ottawa, Il 61350
Phone: 815.434.0044 Ext. 274